Full-Time Safety Technician
*MUST LIVE IN MIDLAND AREA*
Please do not apply if you do not currently reside in the Midland area.
Shepherd Safety Systems is looking for team players with experience in the oilfield to join ourteam as Full-Time Safety Technicians. Prefer experience with gas monitoring and confined space monitoring.
Company phone and truck provided!
- Responsible for responding to gas alarms on drilling rigs, clear and render safe
- Perform monthly calibrations on gas sensors on sites
- Repair equipment, both in the field and in the shop
- When "On Call" (nights and weekends), responsible for immediate response to gas events on sites. When assigned as the Primary on call the shift is between 5pm-5am. Frequency of overnight shifts may vary depending on staffing.
- Rig up and Rig down safety equipment, lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Conduct safety observations on location (12-hour shifts) as needed
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- Must be willing to work scheduled On Call and nights
Why you should apply:
- Depending on experience
- Company will provide paid training, repair equipment, phone, and truck. Gas and Insurance covered while conducting company business.
- Company will provide Uniform (coveralls) and PPE
- Overtime hours available
- Career Growth opportunities as the company grows
- Benefits for Full Time employees
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Please list any and all oil and gas certifications or vocational skills that you have
License/Certification: Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations